As those who are familiar with the site remember, I’ve been endeavoring to keep up with an endeavor: TCM Weekly Picks!
- How to Succeed in Business without Really Trying airs May 17th at 10:30pm PST.
- The Hitch-Hiker (1953) airs Wednesday May 19th at 8:45am PST.
- Operation Mad Ball (1957) airs Thursday May 20th at 6:30am PST.
- Pajama Party (1964) airs Thursday May 20th at 8:15am PST.
- The Bachelor Party (1957) airs Thursday May 20th at 9:45am PST.
- Flower Drum Song (1961) airs Friday May 21st at 5:00pm PST.
- The Crimson Kimono (1959) airs Friday May 21st at 7:30pm PST.
- Frankenstein (1931) airs Sunday May 23rd at 5:00pm PST.
Looking at this week in TCM:
- Monday May 17th features a daytime, multi-film tribute to Elizabeth Taylor before transitioning into the Star of the Month tribute to ‘The Roberts’. Tonight features appearances by: Robert Redford, Robert Townsend and Robert Morse.
- Tuesday May 18th features a delightful daytime line-up of horror, sci-fi and action films. TCM’s ‘Body Images on Film’ programming begins in the evening.
- Wednesday May 19 includes a delightful mini-marathon of noir programming with the evening showcasing war dramas.
- Thursday May 20th features a daytime marathon of movies about “parties”. The evening showcase brings films about Northern California.
- Friday May 21st brings a must-see, primetime mini-marathon about the Asian American experience in cinema.